Commercial Graduates - London - up to £35k -
Commercial Graduates - London - Up to £35k
About the company: This company is a highly regarded and respected privatised specialist sub-contractor within Groundworks & RC Frames that have been established for over 20years. They have a current turnover of close to £110m and take on projects up to £30m. They have grown year on year and have a very strong client base.
About the role: Working as a valued member of a commercial team, you’ll be involved in many aspects of quantity surveying such as:
- Developing effective working relationships with members of the project management team
- Compiling applications data and providing input into change control systems
- Understanding risk and identifying the implications of actions taken by yourself and the project team
- Assisting in subcontract management and, in time, taking responsibility for your own subcontractors
About the Requirements: You will ideally need a degree in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, or similar but will also consider from an engineering background. It would be beneficial if you have experience within a surveying environment but not essential.
About the Benefits:
- Grow your career with a market leader
- Above industry standard training
- Excellent salary and other benefits
- Directly working with a commercial manager