Project Manager - £10m Demo Project - London
Project Manager – London – Demolition - £320 per shift
About the Client: Our client is nationally recognised and respected as one of the leading contractors in the industry. Specialities include the de-construction of city centre commercial buildings, high rise residential structures, process and chemical plant dismantling, explosive demolition and asbestos removal. With many contracts being carried out in densely populated areas, the Company has grown to be sympathetic to its surroundings and is known for the ability to develop beneficial solutions to difficult logistical and environmental problems.
About the Role: We are currently looking for an experienced self-motivated Demolition Project Manager to take charge of projects up to the value of £10 million in London. The successful candidate will have delivered projects efficiently, on time, within budget, to the standards of the company and its clients, worked for a demolition (sub) contractor and have large project experience within all the companies trade disciplines.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be able to manage a team of up 30 operatives, specialising. It is incumbent to have an in depth knowledge of the demolition industry and:
• Represent the company at all levels, under own initiative and autonomously
• Astute project management skills, develop effective business relationships
• Contribute to proposal documentation, team business plans
• Formulate and communicate clear, concise safe systems of work, programmes,
manage resources to deliver project objectives
• Experienced knowledge of CDM Regulations, current EHS regulations
• Robust management reporting of project cost controls
Benefits: You will receive an excellent salary plus benefits and the opportunity to join a progressive contractor. This client works on major demolition projects across London.