Assistant Quantity Surveyor required for Tier 1 Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor required for Tier 1 Civil Engineering & Utility contractor
- Do you have a degree in Quantity Surveying?
- Do you want to work with a leading contractor on a long-term framework?
- Would you like to be given the opportunity to progress your career?
If so this could be the role for you….
A leading Tier 1 Main contractor has the need for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team working on a long-term framework as part of a long term Water framework. This contractor is projected to complete £60m p/a worth of civil engineering and water works over the course of the 12 year framework.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be expected to have some familiarity with the NEC form of contract, knowledge of construction law, and the drive necessary to improve their QS skills through hard work. They will be given full training and a clear progression path is in place to make the step up into an Intermediate Quantity Surveying role in the near future.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering equivalent
- Ambition and driven personality