Your new role
A logistics Manager is required to oversee and manage space situated between the building site and Network rail. You will be in charge of both permits and health and safety and general logistics of the Site
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a Logistics Manager or Supervisor
- Banksman experience
- Excellent H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMs
- Experience working in connection with Network Rail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- A true team spirit
- Be flexible for weekend work as required
- SSSTS / SMSTS (desirable but not essential)
This contract is for 1 year and its an opportunity to work on a highly valued project which offers excellent benefits as well as a competitive rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.