Regional Contracts Manager - RC Frame/Groundworks - Bedfordshire - £140m Subcontracotor
Regional Contracts Manager RC Frame/Groundworks Bedfordshire £100k & Package
About the Client: My client is a leading specialist civils subcontractor across the London market. They were founded in the early 90’s and have continued to grow year on year with a turnover up to £120m. They cover RC Frame/Groundworks and Demolition projects up to value of £25m.
About the Role: You will be responsible for the complete life cycle production of multiple project from Pre Construction phase thorough to Hand Over to client/main contractor. Primary responsible for Safety, Health and Environmental responsibilities under Law. You will be managing up to 5 sites across the Northern Home Counties region.
Definitive responsibility for Client/Contractor relationship, Project Team management and delegation, contractual administration, program delivery, financial control, resource and task scheduling, RA and MS creation, implementation & monitoring, quality & inspection control, sub-contractor governance and daily on-site project management.
Ultimately responsible for ensuring the appropriate management, monitoring and control of Safety, Health and Environmental responsibilities of the Group for all operatives, visiting personnel and general public, Interface and liaise with client/main contractor/s or client/main contractors’.
About the Requirements:
- Previous Project / Contracts Management experience essential
- Preferably from a RC Frame/Groundworks Contractor
- Experience of managing major RC Frame, groundworks and demolition contracts with a value in the region of £1m to £20m .
- High level of experience managing complex and challenging RC Frame/Groundworks, sub-engineering and civil engineering contracts
- Client interface and relationship management essential thorough day to day communication, reporting requirements and periodical meetings/project reviews
- Knowledge of contractual management changes to program, variations to contract, additional authorised works.
- Proven examples of delivering complex, high cost projects on budget and on time.
About the benefits: You will receive an excellent salary along with working on some prestigious projects. There is real opportunity to progress your career further.