Senior ESTIMATOR (Rail) for Leading Rail Civil Engineering Main Contractor
4 days left
- Job Type
Estimator Job Responsibilities:
Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
Estimator Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Estimator Skills and Qualifications:
Analyzing Information , Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis
Apply for Senior ESTIMATOR (Rail) for Leading Rail Civil Engineering Main Contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly