Estimator - Required for Award Winning Fit Out Specialist
Senior Estimator - Required for Award Winning Fit Out Specialist - Chessington
About the Client : Founded 20 years ago, my client are recognised as one of the leading interior fit out specialists, operating from their UK headquarters. They have a multidisciplined team, ready to service their clients’ needs.
Our client is actively seeking to employ an Estimator to join their ever growing team.
The role would suit someone with good communication skills, experience in estimating joinery and working with multiple sub-contractors, who is looking for a permanent position to join our dynamic team.
The candidate should be confident in managing and co-ordinating all aspects of tenders ranging from £100,000 to £10m+. Being highly organised and methodical with good time management skills in meeting deadlines is key along with a solid understanding of working with Excel. Experience of the Museum fit out sector would be a distinct advantage.
Main responsibilities include:
- Putting together sub-contractor packages.
- Handling sub-contractor enquiries.
- Compiling the estimate book.
- Analysing all Client documentation.
- Working with the team to assess and implement strategy.
- Estimating joinery with material and labour breakdowns.
- Take off’ s from drawings and specification documents.
- Analysing sub-contractor tenders.
- Completing presentation documentation.
- Compiling prelims.
- Finalising tender submissions with the commercial team.
- Dealing with post tender queries.
- Attending mid and post tender interviews.
- Preparing budgets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that has a great reputation within the museum high end fit out sector.
My client are an equal opportunities employer and invites applications from all candidates who can work legally in the UK.