Site Manager – Multi Block High-Rise Prestige Development – Central London – £50-60K
Site Manager – Multi Block High-Rise Prestige Development – Central London
The development will comprise of three blocks with 71 units going up to 8 storeys in height. The construction will be a RC framework with brickwork/cladding façade.
The role is a great opportunity to work on a high-rise prestige development. The SM position would suit someone who wants the opportunity for recognition within our company for future progression, once they have a proven track record and an opportunity arises. The SM will be responsible to the Project Manager on site looking to start as soon as possible.
About the Role
- Experienced SM, preferably who has previously worked on high volume and high rise development projects.
- Proven track record for managing the fit-out process on high rise developments from 1st fix through to customer handover.
- Continuous management role experience for more than 2 years with the same employer from a construction/developer background.
- Previous experience with the management of external façade/finishes, including metsec/rockclad would be an advantage and where they the candidate is able to demonstrate the level of experience gained.
- Whilst working in a team environment, the candidate should be a self-motivated individual who has a professional approach to their work.
- Able to work to specifications and drawings.
- Previous proven experience in being able to complete the finished product to an extremely high standard and on time, prior to handing over to our customers.
- Skill set to develop the communal/apartment internal fit-out programmes, whilst having the confidence in managing our sub-contractors along with holding weekly subcontractors’ meetings.
- To report and issue weekly programme/updates on site fit-out progress to our Projects Manager.
- To be able to follow Company procedures.
- Manage and direct our sub-contractors in achieving programme deadlines
- Demonstrate the level of Health & Safety knowledge and experience they have achieved to date within our industry.
- Presentation is key to our works along with sales, therefore the ASM will need to continuously maintain a high standard of workmanship in a clean & tidy environment.
- A trade/degree or proven background within the industry.
- Proven management track record within a construction/developer company.
- References will be required subject to job offer being made.
About The Requirements:
- Proven work record of projects from start to completion - essential.
- Worked on a number of projects of RC frame construction
- Worked on a number of projects of high volume and high storey new builds.
- CV to indicate the number of units and storey heights and the number of phases on a given project.
- Demonstration of how the candidate has managed the sub-contractors to ensure that the programme was delivered on time? If not, an indication of what measures were instigated to keep the programme on track?
- Who did the candidate report to on each of the projects?
- CV to demonstrate the candidate’s ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position that are listed below.
About the Expectations:
- Additional working hours may be required where it will not always be an 8.00 am – 5.00 pm position, to achieve the contract programme/white card dates.
- To work Saturday mornings on a shared site management rota system.
- Undertake site inductions for new site operatives on a shared site manager rota system.
- Going the extra mile both in terms of being part of the management team and out on site.
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, who can work well under pressure and is looking to progress their career in a fast paced environment.
Car or Car Allowance and Fuel card with company car or reclaim monthly fuel business expenses.
Salary expectations are dependent on experience but around £50-60k plus package
If you are interested in this role, please contact Johnny.M@ssaltd.com