Senior Forensic Planning Manager
Our client is an international Contractor, they have a requirement for a Senior Forensic Planning Manager to join their team in their head office in Dubai. Candidates applying for this role will have 15 years experience in forensic planning and will have worked on large scale projects within the GCC.
- Review the extension of impact on complex change requests and claims and where necessary prepare forensic planning and delay/ disruption analysis to determine the cause and effect
- Work with project teams, which include planners, contracts and technical team, to pull tighter the correct information in preparation of claims/ counter claims.
- Responsible for choosing appropriate methods and perform prospective and retrospective delay analysis and disruption analysis.
- Preparation of claim and counter- claim register including “cause and effect” of all events in claims logs.
- Bsc in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience in planning management activities and responsibilities of projects related to contractors and engineering consultancy services with extensive claims and dispute resolution
- Critical path and delay analysis techniques
- Proven advanced use of Primavera P3,P6, Excel and other related software as applicable.
Apply for Senior Forensic Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly