Project Controller and Project Controls Manager - Stansted
Providing robust project controls for MAG’s Capital Plan. Based at London Stansted Airport.
Advanced user of Primavera & SAP
Up to £65k (dependent upon experience) plus bonus and benefits package
MAG is the country’s largest airport group serving 40+ million passengers annually across 250+ routes. Our assets include Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports, along with a growing portfolio of airport lounges and carparks across the U.S. MAG has enjoyed year on year growth contributing over £3b to the UK economy with a turnover in excess of £580m. To ensure that our airports and our 6m Square foot property portfolio is maintained and developed, our Asset Management team works around the clock to drive asset strategy, capital expenditure planning, engineering services, airport asset development, master planning and capacity planning.
Join us as Project Controls Manager and you will be taking a leadership role within Engineering Services managing the Project Controls team, directly working with the Project Management teams to create and maintain budgets and schedules, analyse progress and produce key performance reports and forecasting.
Join us as Project Controller, you will report into the Project Controls Manager and will work with multiple Project Managers and Programme Managers as well as managing the consultant supply chain to provide information and reports required to support Programme and Project Control activities and functions. You will act as subject matter expert providing Primavera P6 EPPM & SAP Financial application knowledge.
For both roles, we are keen to hear from applicants with the following experience and skills:
- Membership of RICS, the APM (or equivalent).
- Project Management foundation qualification as recognised by RICS, ICE, IMechE or IEE.
- Knowledge & experience of managing & working with the latest industry scheduling, profile & cost tools, including Primavera & SAP. Primavera P6 user capability to an super-user / advanced level.
- Significant experience in providing both near term & medium term project cash-flow forecasts (12 month rolling).
- Ability to shape & provide bespoke reports from Primavera.
- Knowledge & significant experience in month & annual status reporting on large multi-disciplined programmes of work.
- Skilled in stakeholder management.
- Background in a commercial role (such as Quantity Surveying or similar) is useful as well as experience in delivering complex multi-stakeholder projects & programmes of work to tight regulatory deadlines.
- For the Project Controls Manager, the successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience of leading a team.
What we offer:
Project Controls Manager - Competitive salary of up to £65k (dependent upon experience) plus bonus and benefits.
Project Controller – Competitive salary of up to £55k (dependent upon experience), plus bonus and benefits.
MAG are a values led organisation and we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will in turn positively impact on our customers and the communities in which we live and work. At MAG we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, MAG wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.