An excellent opportunity for an Engineering Storeman to join a fast paced and highly reputable company.
An excellent opportunity for an Engineering Storeman to join a fast paced and highly reputable company
An excellent opportunity for a Engineering Storeman to join a highly reputable organisation.
Your new company
Our client are a well established engineering company that offer excellent manufacturing facilities and competitive overtime rates. They offer a wide rang of services and have excellent relationships with key clients.
Your new role
Your new role is to work effectively within a team within in the Steel Storeroom department. Some duties include cutting materials, stock rotation, operating the FLT.
What you'll need to succeed
- Applicants must have a good understanding of SAP systems
- Applicants must have had experience working in an engineering stores environment (Ideally within manufacturing
- You will need to be able to work to given time frames and have a good working attitude. Y
- You must have experience of cutting different types of materials, be able to read basic drawings
- Have an FLT counterbalance licence.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a competitive rate plus competitive overtime rates which are times and a half weekdays overtime, time and a half Saturday and Sunday double time. You will get plenty of opportunities for overtime and be working in excellent conditions. The hours are Monday - Friday 07:00 - 15:30.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.