Bid Coordinator - Can come from Document Controller background - Central London
This client is a leading civils subcontractor based in Central London. They have recently undergone change at director level and are currently building a new team to drive the business forward.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the process of compiling and producing quality bids and related phases in order to achieve contracts with an expected value of circa £5m to £25m. You can come from a Document Controller background with some exposure to the bid process.
The key responsibilities of the role are
- Responsible for the timely planning, management and completion of bid & tender submissions.
- Responsible for organising the review of the submission against client requirements.
- Planning, writing and co-ordinating responses to bids and tenders.
- Compiling, updating and maintaining a library of company standard tender documentation.
- Maintaining records relating to submissions and successes.
- Build internal and external relationships with individuals associated with the bid process in order to create quality bids.
- Develop a creative approach to the writing and presentation of bids.
- Reviewing all bid submissions for quality and accuracy.
You will receive an excellent salary and huge opportunity for progression and the possibility of building a team around you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org