Senior Architect to lead projects in a Property Development Company
SAV GROUP is a property development and investment company specialising in well designed and innovative housing products. Our broad expertise in dealing with a wide range of use classes, from hotels to co-living, will enable you to apply your knowledge and strengthen your own experience whilst exploring new avenues.
We are looking for a well-versed architect willing to work on the client's side and take more responsibility and control over projects. Our projects are wide ranging from listed buildings to new developments, with typical schemes ranging between £10m and £50m GDV.
The job involves close engagement with highly qualified teams of architects, financiers, planners, lawyers, developers, engineers and other professionals.
- Develop and oversee projects from pre-planning stage through to completion on site.
- Ability to deal with technically challenging (listed buildings, daylight, flooding, acoustics/noise etc) sites is essential.
- Check and oversee tender, specification and construction documents from outsourced firms.
- Good quantitative and technical knowledge.
- Essential to have good working knowledge of the current UK Building Regulations.
- External consultants coordination (structural engineer, M&E etc).
- Strong IT skills - Proficiency in MS office, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, MicroStation, Adobe Suite.
- Good academic English.
- Willingness to read, learn and develop is a must!
- Minimum 5 years of UK experience post-part 3 (sufficient experience to steer a project through the construction process)
- RIBA stages from 0 to 7
- Working on both refurbishment and new builds
- Hotel and PBSA experience is a plus
A genuine interest and enthusiasm in dealing with wider development issues and project delivery is a definite plus!
Only CV's supported by a current portfolio will be considered for the position. Please kindly send us links to your portfolio.
Salary and Compensation: £50-60k (dependent on experience) + bonuses + benefits.
Location: St James's, London, SW1