An award-winning Manchester design studio is on the hunt for an ambitious Project Architect to lead an array of schemes valued in excess of £50M.
This is a newly-created opportunity offering the successful Architect ownership of high-value Residential projects. Additional sector exposure within Education & Workplace will also be on offer.
You will play a key role within the practice which offers excellent opportunities to progress your career to Associate level.
Architects currently working at Associate level will also be considered, provided they have the ability to network and generate new business or work pipelines.
You must be a strong communicator, capable of dealing directly with clients, contractors and external consultants a Project Architect capacity, ensuring the design and delivery of award-worthy schemes.
The successful candidate will be capable of:
- Working on multi-unit Residential projects from inception through to completion (medium-high rise experience highly desirable)
- Inspiring confidence & innovation within the practice at large
- Leading a small team (2-3 minimum) whilst operating in a hands on role
- Proven ability to liaise directly with clients and contractors
- Demonstrating full Revit software proficiency, ideally within a BIM project environment
Please apply in confidence to Reece Nevel with a CV + Folio to be considered.
£42000.00 - £50000.00 per annum