Building the present, creating the future
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator / Receptionist to join our team in Aylesbury.
RECEPTION; VISITORS AND MEETINGS ROOMS
• Greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner; distribute badges and offer drinks
• Escort visitors to meeting rooms
• Ensure the relevant person is informed of their visitor's arrival
• Keep daily visitors sheet updated with all potential visitors to Fusion
• Ensure all security passes are returned after meetings
• Timely preparation of meeting rooms to ensure they are kept professional and clean at all times (including IT equipment). Clear up each meeting after use in a timely manner ready for the next meeting.
• Book all meetings via Outlook calendar - print out calendars for meeting room doors each day
• Book all lunches for meetings
• Answer phone and take messages. Ensure all messages are delivered via email promptly.
• Sign for all deliveries and distribute as appropriate.
• Keep stock of all stationery and order when required
• Ordering kitchen supplies as required - ensuring never run out
• Distribute new security passes to all staff and keep spreadsheet updated
• Book Hot Desks for visitors and colleagues without desks
• Keep log of all desks and availability
• Ensure Fire Registers are kept up to date and all sign in every day
• Logging daily fire registers for travel purposes
• Processing incoming and outgoing post
• Send whereabouts sheet out each week and update with responses
• Scanning of invoices and photocopying as and when required
• General administration duties for Office Manager and all other departments as and when required.
- GCSE Maths and English grade 4 (C) or equivalent
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Good communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.