Multiple-award-winning practice regarded as one of the most highly sought-after design studios in London is looking for an architect to join their east London office. This influential team of architects and interior designers is behind some of the most beautifully crafted contemporary spaces in the UK across cultural, public, retail and residential. This unique opportunity is to deliver the refurbishment of a significant historical building in London.
- Joining an existing team to work on stage 4 of a cultural refurbishment project.
- Producing packages in MicroStation/Revit.
- Liaising with client, consultant and contractors.
- Coordinating with suppliers.
- Striving for design excellence.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with proven UK delivery experience.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materials.
- A passion for cultural projects or previous experience working on significant pubic buildings.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and ideally Revit having used this in practice.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
38000-42000 per annum