Calling all Revit architects! Do you have ambitions to work for an innovative and critically acclaimed practice in the heart of London? We are on the lookout for an architect to work on an immediate contract basis for a confidential and skyline-altering London landmark project. The practice in question is based in bustling central London and has a reputation that is recognised and respected globally.
- Work as part of a team to deliver detailed drawings and technical packages in Revit.
- Work within a team to drive the project forward to next stage of work.
- Work collaboratively to provide design ideas and design solutions on a second high-profile competition project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 onwards on medium-to-large-scale projects within housing and commercial/mixed-use project especially.
- Fluency using Revit is essential.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an award-winning practice, and will suit any ambitious and motivated architect who wants to take the next step in their career.
22-30 per hour