A global force within architecture on the international stage is on the lookout for a technical architect to join them on an initial contract basis. The practice has several distinctive and high-profile projects at technical design phase. The practice focuses on spearheading modern and innovative designs, and therefore architects who possess a similar design ethos would be an ideal addition to their studio. This role requires AutoCAD and immediate availability.
- Work within an experienced team to deliver designs for several high-profile, London-based residential and hotel projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 onwards on complex projects.
- Fluency using AutoCAD is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on an exciting London-based project with a successful studio.
20-30 per hour