An award-winning and progressive studio north of the river is looking for a Part 2 to join the team working on a transport, retail, commercial and residential projects. This role will suit an architectural assistant with a drive and passion for complex design, with a good level of ability on concept design stages, who is keen to take the next step in their career.
- To initially work on the concept design of their latest complex project.
- Work across different teams providing support in design and planning stages.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Strong design skills with a desire to work across different stages of work.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Fluency in MicroStation AND Revit is essential.