An award-winning studio in east London is on the lookout for an architect to join the team on a long-term contract basis. The studio deals in contemporary residential and commercial architecture across the UK, and is based in creative work space that encourages collaboration. On offer is the chance to work at construction stage on a large-scale housing project based in London.
- Work within an established team to deliver drawing packages and production information for housing project.
- Work collaboratively with the team whilst also giving support and guidance to junior team members.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 onwards on housing projects.
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for housing projects in the UK.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with an ever-growing reputable studio.