Architect (Revit Knowledge Essential)
£32,000- £37,000 (Depending on Experience)
We are currently looking for a fully qualified Architect to join an award-winning construction focussed consultancy which has a major office based in Central Birmingham.
As part of this role, you will be joining a vibrant and busy Architectural team where you will be working on a variety of residential housing schemes throughout the midlands and the UK.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated candidates who have a strong knowledge of Revit. UK based experience is not completely essential as long as you can demonstrate you are eager to learn quickly.
Within this position there are genuine career progression opportunities and an attractive benefits package is on offer.
To work within this Architect role you must:
- Be a fully qualified Architect ideally having experience within the residential housing sector
- Have a strong design- flair alongside awareness and attention to detail and materiality (evident through a portfolio of work)
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual. You must be fluent in English.
- Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
- Have strong knowledge of Revit
- You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable locations for this Architect role:
Birmingham, Oldbury, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Coventry, Solihull
If you are interested in this Architect position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively could you please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
£32000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits
01792 365 109
0121 442 2233