A 25 strong practice based on the outskirts of Birmingham, have made me aware that they are requiring a strong Revit Technician / Technologist to join their team.
Their bread and butter is Heritage, Ecclesiastical & Conservation projects but also take on a wide variety of other sectors that include Residential, Commercial, Industrial schemes.
You will be working as part of a team on the residential sector initially. It would also include working alongside the wider team within the commercial and conservation sectors across all RIBA Stages.
Experience and skills required include: -
- Produce accurate technical drawings and detailed working drawing packages.
- Excellent detailing skills.
- Collating, organising, investigating and producing technical information for use during the development of the project design.
- Excellent co-ordination skills between consultants.
- A minimum of 3+ years UK based experience with good knowledge of current and up to date UK Building Regulations.
- Previous residential experience preferred but not essential.
- Revit proficiency essential (AutoCAD and NBS Create desirable).
- Strong presentation and communication skills desirable.
- Attend site meetings as well as design team meetings.
- Ability to work as both part of a team or independently to suit the task in hand.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, MCIAT would be desirable but not essential. Training and mentoring opportunities to achieve accreditations would be available.
It is essential that all work examples/portfolios clearly demonstrate the above skills, most notably construction detailing and a clear understanding of UK building regulations.
Salary on offer will range between circa £35-37,000 PA.
Please get in touch with Jack if this position may sound of interest to you. Jack is a consultant at mustard with a specialist regional approach to architectural recruitment. He works with private practices, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers and contractors across the Midlands including numerous AJ100 firms.
mustard are a specialist creative recruitment consultancy with offices in Bristol, London and Hong Kong. Established for over 11 years, they have a market-leading reputation for quality service and delivery across architecture, interior design and the creative industries.
Jack Perks | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)203 854 1100 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk