A medium-sized studio known for cutting-edge, London-based commercial and residential design is on the lookout for a Revit technician to join the team on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a high-profile commercial office project at stages 4-5. The project is in Revit, and they are keen to meet a switched-on and talented technician with experience in package delivery. The studio itself is vibrant, collaborative and known for its strong sense of team culture.
- Work within an established team to aid stages 4/5 delivery of a commercial project in London.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working on commercial projects at RIBA stages 4 and 5 onwards.
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for commercial projects.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural technician who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.