An incredible opportunity available for an Architectural Technician/Technologist to join a highly successful multi-disciplinary start-up in Northamptonshire with a Brexit-proof portfolio of projects.
You will work from inception through to completion on an array of national and international projects across a variety of project sectors, including but not limited to; Residential, Workplace, Retail, Hospitality, Education and more!
- CIAT (or equivalent) accreditation - Essential
- Confident communication skills - Essential
- Excellent verbal and written English - Essential
- Revit software proficiency - Essential
This opportunity is best suited to an individual with 1-4 years post qualification experience in UK practice, looking for a progressive work environment coupled with mentor-ship from two of the regions leading architectural experts.
Along with a competitive salary, you will receive an incredibly generous benefits package including:
- 30 days annual leave (+ Bank/Public Holidays!)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Investment Opportunities - land development opportunities with incredible profit returns
- Flexible Working
- Rapid Professional Development - MCIAT Accreditation
Please submit an up-to-date CV to Reece Nevel to hear more about this Adrem-exclusive opportunity.
£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Extensive Benefits