The purpose of the job is to carry out asbestos surveys ensuring the company delivers services effectively, profitably and in full accordance with the clients Consultants policies, procedures and quality systems
The key responsibilities are:
* Delivering all aspects of operational site requirements in asbestos surveying, resurveying, re inspections and assisting on surveys whilst training. Assisting with the mentoring and coaching of less experienced site staff including technical training when experienced. Providing on site client liaison, communicating with other team members working with the client, problem solving on site and ensuring the jobs are finished to the clients satisfaction in accordance with the clients proposals, quality, policy and cost requirements. Completing all paperwork correctly and in a timely manner and completing all QC requirements, report signing and training records in the same timely manner.
The key skills for an Asbestos Surveyor are:
Good people and communication skills
Strong asbestos technical skills, including an understanding of quality systems.
* An understanding of commercial requirements
Ability to complete paperwork, IT and records in a timely and accurate manner
* Be innovative and able to problem solve
* Good judgement and decision-making skills
* Excellent client management skills
* Good time management skills and application
* Ability to represent the client in a positive manner to clients, suppliers, colleagues and public.
Requires BOHS P402 (or Equivalent)
Salary: Negotiable and competitive depending on experience. Trainee Asbestos Surveyor Roles also available
Job Type: Full-time Asbestos Surveyor
(phone number removed) - Faye
For any other asbestos Surveyor roles please call. We are also interested in hearing from people with p401/p402/p403/p404/p405 or s301 CCP
28000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Annual + GBP28000 - GBP32000/annum Company Vehicle, Pension Scheme