Our client have many buildings for which they are responsible for Asbestos Management. The portfolio of properties is varied and in order to manage effectively our client wish to update Asbestos Management Surveys.
Multiple positions available for 12 - 18 month FTC across the Somerset, Wiltshire, Berksire and Devon and Cornwall regions.
Our client are a large property and housing business who operate nationally. Currently looking to recruit a team of Asbestos Surveyors in Somerset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and Midlands. This role will be based in Bristol.
The key remit of the Asbestos Surveyors will be to conduct suitable and sufficient Asbestos Management Surveys as part of a defined project. In some cases, it may be necessary to complete a Refurbishment and Demolition Survey to facilitate future works, but this will be under the direction of the Project Lead and will require approval. The remit will consist of:
- To undertake asbestos management surveys to a defined programme.
- Carry out detailed inspections of buildings to identify asbestos containing materials, including residues of previous asbestos removal activities.
- To take bulk samples as required in accordance with HSG264, accurately labelled and with detailed notes. Make good as appropriate.
- Be up to date with asbestos legislation, guidance and industry best practice including a knowledge of UKAS accreditation and quality managements arrangements.
- Work in a professional manner within the healthcare premises being mindful that areas of the building will be in use providing care to patients and access to visitors.