Building the present, creating the future
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting an Asset Manager, to be based in our Hemel Hempstead, Bristol or Glasgow office. Travel to our PFI/PPP contracts and other BAM offices across the UK is requir
The Asset Manager will ensure that BAM FM's asset data and our customer's assets and associated data provide value to core services and business. This will be achieved by the development, deployment, management and continual improvement of an asset management framework (incl PAS11920-3) across the national BAM FM services and supply chain
• Work with the Project Manager to deliver the asset survey and lifecycle sufficiency project
• Develop, deploy, communicate and manage the asset management processes and data within the BAM FM teams, supply chain (and customers, where relevant)
• Develop and define the data standards required to deliver client outcomes (including condition or risk maintenance strategies)
• Understand asset and asset management risk and ensure all parties have a balanced view of risk
• Ensure and update asset registers to meet data standard requirements
• Input with operational teams to the building-surveying programme on a risk based approach to inform the asset register and lifecycle process.
• Work with the Lifecycle Manager to lifecycle plan creation and output to inform capital project programmes
• Create recommendations for the maintenance strategy, ensuring the right intervention for an asset is based on risk, condition and performance.
• Generate alternative maintenance strategies for BAM FM and its customers (i.e risk based maintenance) and support our business development teams in alternative maintenance tender pricing
• Align work activity with the estate strategy and client business objectives.
• Develop and refine BIM strategy, including data standards, for the operational phase of facilities.
• Work with our internal CAFM / system team to generate asset reports and analytical capability to interrogate all estate and asset management data to benchmark, learn about and improve the cost / performance / risk balance
• Use data and analysis output for scenario modelling and to enable effective decision making.
• Ensure asset data management and change control protocols are in place and audited
• Train, develop and up-skill all parties that are involved in meeting the client's objectives with relevant asset management skills
• Assess and continually improve the asset management system
• Contribute to Handback requirements to ensure that asset and building records including maintenance, O&M and as-fitted documents are updated and complete prior to contract expiry
• Ensure the asset management processes meet the clients' business objectives and contractual requirements
• Make recommendations to the FM business about permanent asset management resources and procedures
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Executive/Manager with relevant experience and/or qualifications. The candidate requires excellent communication skills and the ability to travel throughout the UK.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from y
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potent