Interim Role - Public Sector - Asset manager - South London - Inside IR35 - £ negotiable
Your new company
On behalf of our client, a public sector organisation in South London, Hays Property & Surveying are currently seeking an Asset Manager.
Your new role
To provide valuation and estates consultancy services for residential, commercial and operational property and development schemes, as directed by the Investment and Development Manager or Estates and Valuation Manager.
Some Duties and responsibilities:
* Provide professional valuation and estates management services as necessary for operational, portfolio and surplus property, in particular but not limited to lease renewals, rent reviews, marketing, grant of leases and tenancies, freehold or leasehold disposals, non-domestic rating, asset valuation, fire insurance, development, planning applications and policy, acquisition including compulsory purchase, statutory transfers including Right to Buy, compensation and adverse possession.
* Establish and manage budgets for external provision of consultancy, agency and services.
* Monitor rent arrears and provide estate management input to recovery processes.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in a similar role, ideally in a public sector organisation
* Knowledge of project management and ability to operate as part of a project team or lead small Projects.
* Ability to prepare accurate valuations, reports and briefings to deadlines
* Good negotiation skills
* MRICS or FRICS qualified in commercial property, valuation or residential property with minimum two years' relevant post qualification experience, would be a great advantage.
What you'll get in return
* Possibility to work for a well established organisation
* Competitive daily rate
* Good transports links.
* Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.