Asset Strategy Manager required to work on a varied utilities and water storage portfolio looking after maintenance planning and scheduling. Based in the South Yorkshire with a UK wide remit.
Michael Page are partnered with a large utilites client in order to find the most relevant Asset Strategy Manager with a background in Project & Asset Management within the utilities sector to do this role.
- Develop and manage Asset Management Systems & Strategies via a Strategic Asset Management Plan that satisfies the requirements of ISO55001.
- Ensure the optimisation of assets and operations through performance monitoring, root cause investigations and risk management.
- Ensure compliance with the contractual & regulatory obligations in accordance with the company's strategic requirements in relation to environmental discharges, water quality and the condition of the asset base.
- Produce annual and long term intervention plans & programmes in line with the asset management strategy.
- Deliver sustainable, intelligent & dynamic maintenance strategies and plans for all assets.
- Deliver the company's environmental agenda including permitting and compliance with regulations including ownership of the company's ISO14001 accreditation.
- Liaise with the regulators at strategic and tactical level.
- Drive continual improvement in the assets and asset management practices.
- Set strategic direction for the team in line with the company's strategy, tactics and plans.
The successful candidate for the Asset Strategy Manager post will:
- Have a background in the civils and utilise sector.
- Have strong understanding of planned maintenance scheduling.
- Ideally come from a Project Management background or Civil Engineering background.
- Credible leader; able to establish and maintain a team culture and identity that aligns with business needs.
- Experience of managing and leading a team with a proven track record of driving sustainable performance.
- Experience of programme planning and budget management.
£45-50 + package
£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 113 388 9075