Assistant Joinery Technician (AutoCAD) - Central London - £26,000
Our client is an established Central London sub-contractor specialist in the Carpentry & Joinery sector. Their staff are key to maintaining and developing their business to the highest standards and quality, and they are looking to take on an Assistant Joinery Technician.
You will have:
- Some experience with the Joinery and Carpentry business.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Ability to update and amend existing drawings, for joinery packages.
- You will be working with and be supporting the senior draughtsman.
- A relevant construction qualification (BTEC or above and recognised training in AutoCAD).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
0207 259 8710