Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Main contractor
Your new company
Your new job will be working for a newly established Main Contractor who are currently working on two live projects in Liverpool City Centre and have just acquired their third project due to start in November 2020. They are currently renovating 2 grade II listed buildings in Liverpool into apart hotels which they then manage and maintain themselves.
Your new role
Your new job will be working alongside the Commercial Manager and assisting with all aspects of the commercial duties which will include:
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Coordination of work effort.
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Quantity Surveying is preferable
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- They will be flexible with working, ideally want someone 5 days per week, however if only available for 3 or 4 then you will also be considered.
What you'll get in return
- Full Time Role
- Competitive Rate for junior level / assistant
- Long Term Role
What you need to do now
Please forward your most up to date CV or call on 0151 242 0743
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.