Assistant Site Manager - Internal Finishes
A Tier 1 contractor are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to start immediately on a Project based in North London.
As one of the country's leading regional builders, this contractor works on projects of all sizes, complexities and sectors, spanning the UK. To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience as an Assistant Site Manager
- Internal finishes experience - specifically with high rise developments
- Experience with residential 'white box' fit out of multiple units
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in managing the site and ensuring the work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality
- Carrying out 'toolbox talks' in line with the work areas program and maintaining records
- Identifying the need for Risk Assessments / Safe Systems of work and implementing in your area whilst maintaining records as well as managing and implementing H&S procedures including the weekly audit process and ensuring all registers and documentation are entered correctly and in a timely manner
- Supporting the procurement functions in the selections of sub-contractors and suppliers and provide performance feedback
- Ensuring staff, you are responsible for understand their roles and responsibilities, and managing them accordingly by providing guidance and training as necessary
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive day rate and the opportunity for career progression within one of the UK's best known builders.
If you feel you have the necessary skills set to perform well in this role, please apply below