Assistant Site Manager or Supervisor job for permanent job in Sussex
Your new company
Working for a Nationwide Housebuilder company who are building dream homes and looking to recruit for a new Assistant Site Manager. The company are going from strength to strength in the Sussex area, and are looking for an experienced manager to join their team. They build 2/3/4/5 bedroomed homes in a range of property types - using both traditional and modern styles. Many sites also have 2/3 storey blocks of flats. The company provide new homes for people and also enhance the local communities with new facilities, playgrounds, community centres, green spaces etc. befitting both their customers and the local people to their developments.
Your new role & what you will need to succeed
Your experience counts, and as an experienced assistant site manager you will bring knowledge and construction skills to work alongside the manager to achieve successful projects on time and budget. You will be able to work well with managers, customers, subcontractors and monitor finishes on each unit. Your experience will have given you a good knowledge of directing labour, plant and materials; Building Regulations, NHBC standards and Health and Safety Legislation. You will be supporting a manager on-site, and work together with a dedicated customer care team to build value for money properties.
What you'll get in return
- £salary + company car (please contact me to discuss as the company have indicated that they are happy to consider and negotiate salaries dependant on level of experience)
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Life
- Assurance Health care
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Fantastic incentives (various throughout the year)
- This is an exciting company to work for and a real opportunity to gain experience with a national housebuilder who offer the opportunity to build dream homes for you to be proud of.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.