One of the fastest-growing and successful boutique studios has a rare opening for a talented all-round architect at associate level. Ideally you will have significant experience leading the design and delivery of large-scale luxury residential and commercial/mixed-use projects in the UK. There is no better time to join this expanding team and play an integral role in the further growth of an emerging office which has recently moved into a swish space in the West End.
- Day-to-day management of multiple projects and teams under associate director.
- Leading coordination with high-profile clients and external authorities and consultants from initial briefing process to completion on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with considerable practical experience in the UK from RIBA stages 1-7.
- Significant experience overseeing multiple large scale projects within the high-end residential and commercial/mixed-use sector.
- Design-focused with a passion for high-quality detailing.
- Excellent construction and budget knowledge with demonstrable project management experience.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- The desire to inspire success in others.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D/3D and Revit would be ideal.
This extremely close-knit and social studio has one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all-expensed holidays. An unmissable opportunity to step in at a managerial level, so apply today with CV and portfolio.
45000-55000 per annum