A small-medium sized up-and-coming practice is looking to hire an associate or associate director-level architect. This practice has a varied portfolio of residential, commercial and hotel developments with most projects over 10m. They are looking for someone to support the director and help win work. You may already have a black book of contacts, or you might be looking to step up into more of a BD-focussed position. This is a young, fun, collaborative office and they will be looking for a similar type of person to fit in with them. Based in central London you will be immersed in the hub-bub of new developments.
- To bring in work for the office.
- To sit within the wider management team of the office.
- To run high-value projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- The ability to network, make contacts and maintain relationships in the construction industry.
- Strong design skills with a desire to work across different stages.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
If you haven’t won work before, please do still apply if you think you could do this role.