Emerging studio in east London which has recently come into its own is seeking an established architect at associate or director level to drive project teams, nurture key client relationships and play a key role in the direction and development of the practice as they take on larger schemes and higher profile clients. This is a unique opportunity to remain hands-on with the design and delivery of contemporary crafted commercial workplace and residential projects, as well as contributing to the management, best practice and future growth of the studio.
- Work closely with managing director to implement business plan and strategy for growth.
- Oversee design quality and output of teams and projects across the office.
- Fee preparation, letters and negotiations.
- Lead and mentor juniors to encourage knowledge sharing and best practice.
- Establish and nurture new and existing client relationships.
- Assist with internal recruitment and interviewing.
Skills and Experience
- Established architect at associate level ideally from an established London studio with a strong design ethos and quality portfolio of completed projects.
- Significant experience leading and managing teams on multiple projects simultaneously of up to 30m construction value.
- Client facing with demonstrable experience of coordinating key clients, stakeholders and contractors across projects to successful completion.
- Contract administration, fees and invoicing experience.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident leader with the ambition to inspire success in others.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join an ambitious studio and take them to the next level. Social, fun and fast-paced team in a new swish office space with excellent facilities. Do not miss out, apply with CV and portfolio today!