A top tier international engineering consultancy with a reputation of delivering iconic building projects globally has an immediate requirement for an Associate Director of Structures to join their growing team in London.
The successful individual will play an integral role within the business, managing and leading the structural team with an opportunity to grow and help drive the business.
- Winning new business and successful delivery and running of the projects
- Working at a strategic level to grow and develop the business multi-functionally
- Team Leadership/Development
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Attract, develop and retain staff
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the international offices
To be eligible for this position you must have 15 years’ experience working within an international consultancy, have a minimum of a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and ideally Chartered. Previous experience of managing and leading large multi-disciplinary teams is essential, with excellent knowledge of engineering practices, techniques and procedures.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to progress your career with an ambitious, innovative and international company.