Bath Labourers needed
You Will be working on a large-scale residential building site who have a 2 year project, in which they are building flats in Bath. The role that will be available is working through the subcontractor who have won the contract to supply the main site but also then staying on with the main contractor to finish the project if you meet their standards. The company are looking for a reliable hard-working individual who will communicate well within the team and offer a good level of service.
- You will be working closely with a tradesmen and site management.
- Upkeep of site will be of your responsibility, ensuring everything is safe and tidy.
- You will help with transporting material around site.
- The foreman will get you to work with other labourers on site to complete daily tasks set
What you'll need to succeed
- It is essential that you are reliable, and attend work each day showing great punctuality.
- Must be able to work and communicate well in a team environment whilst also being independent and using initiative.
- You will be required to have a CSCS card and have PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Ideally be local to Bath but this not essential if you can get there daily with no issues.
What you'll get in return
- Weekly work starting Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay into your account with no issues through multiple payment methods.
- Build relationship with your local consultant for future employment/work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.