Labourer Bath CSCS Card - May/ June
You will be working for a large construction company who have 3 years work left on the project whereby it is a residential build. They are building over 200 houses after having already completed 200, meaning they need a labourer to help with site maintenance and help assist with daily tasks. The reason for this vacancy is one of the companies long serving labourers has moved on, opening up work opportunity for you. If you do not want to miss out on this please apply
Your new role
- Being a large construction site there will be a variety of different daily tasks therefore you will be assisting where needed.
- You will be moving materials and assisting trades to help the completion of tasks.
- It is essential that site maintenance if kept to a high standard therefore this will be your responsibility
What you'll need to succeed
- You MUST be reliable turning up to work each day showing you are punctual- absence will not be tolerated
- You must have a CSCS card and preferably have experience within construction.
- Also must own PPE (personal, protective, equipment).
What you'll get in return
- You will get long term work available subject to your work ethics and performance.
- Monday - Friday work with potential for weekend - down to your preference.
- Weekly pay into your account with no issues with various payment methods available to you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.