- Provide BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Help develop BIM standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM software including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM-focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of using Dynamo would be beneficial.
This is an incredible opportunity for a BIM specialist to join a multi award-winning practice and develop their BIM expertise across a diverse range of projects.
42000-47000 per annum