BIM Technician / Technologist or Technically focused Architects
This is an opportunity to work within practice with a multidisciplinary practice with an international presence in architecture, masterplanning, heritage and interiors.
This role requires:
- Excellent proficiency in using BIM software (REVIT).
- Excellent proficiency in 2D drafting using AutoCAD, 3D modelling in SketchUp and in Photoshop and/or other graphic presentation software.
- BIM Management experience would be an advantage.
- Assisting architects and senior staff with drawings.
- Producing architectural models, drawings and schedules using REVIT and BIM.
- Designing technical solutions for buildings and other structures.
The salary for this position is £46,000 - £52,000 DOE.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Martha Mackie. Martha is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across London, including numerous AJ100 firms.
Martha Mackie | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0488 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
For more jobs in Built Environment Interior Design, Visualisation, Graphics & Digital or Experiential and Events keep your eyes on www.mustardjobs.co.uk
JOB ID: 59299