Bricklayer for Large Commercial Project in Bath - CSCS Card
Your new company:
You will be working for a subcontractor on a large commercial development in Bath. They require brick layers who can assists them for a minimum duration of 1 year on a project that values at 12m. This company is based in the south west and they have several projects in the area that are associated with various sectors from refurbishment all the way to new build which is why our candidates will be required to be an all round skilled worker. Being a large company, the perfect candidate must be able to fit well within their team working ethos and happy to be relocated across various sites.
Your new role:
- You will be required to complete all brick and block, setting out, face work and snagging at the later stages.
- Working within a gang but you will also be set individual tasks and be ale to comply with this
- Reporting to the foreman for daily tasks and jobs
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must have valid on site experience with at least 5 years accrued
- Blue Skilled CSCS required
- Must live local to the area to be considered for the role
- Full PPE required ( personal, protective, Equipment) What you'll get in return
- Long term work
- Monday - Friday
- Regular work in the future through your local consultant after the project
- Payment method of your choice
What you need to know:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.