Building Services Manager Job
Your new company
My client is a Tier one contractor who are one of the UK's leading regional builders specialising in educational, commercial, leisure and residential projects. They have multiple offices located around the UK but due to continuing expansion my clients Kent office are now looking to increase their Building Services personnel.
Your new role
As a Building Services Manager you will be responsible for providing a professional, efficient and cost-effective responsive maintenance service across the client's local region. Experience in the construction industry and being able to demonstrate commercial awareness is a key factor.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful for this post you will need to have had previous experience in a similar role and show a technical understanding of the role. The client is ideally looking for individuals with a stable background who are committed to their next career move. In terms of qualifications you will need to be able to provide one or more of the following NVQ/HND/HNC/CIBSE, have achieved A-Levels, be computer literate and have excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary
* Company car (or car allowance)
* Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
* Free Life Assurance
* 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
* Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
* Two employee Share Scheme options
* Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Private healthcare
* Access to exclusive discount shopping site with deals available at over 800 retailers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.