Building Surveyor - 40-50k (pending experience) - Northamptonshire based.
I have worked with this client for last three years supplying them with staff across their GP and surveying teams. They have always had a fantastic reputation for quality and have really grown from strength to strength over that time.
To further aid that growth now they are looking to add a building surveyor to their office in Northamptonshire.
The role is primarily focused on commercial property building surveying, but an understanding of residential surveys is desirable.
The role requires the candidate to have experience in the following areas:
* Pre-acquisition building surveys
* Schedules of condition
* Preparation and negotiation of schedule of dilapidation
* Preparation of schedules of works
* Project management
* Assessment of rebuild cost for insurance purposes
* Planned maintenance programmes
The position is office-based with administrative support and the surveyor will be required to manage client relationships, provide fee quotes, arrange appointments and to manage their work to meet deadlines under their own initiative.
The successful candidate would be preferably an RICS Registered Building Surveyor/Project Manager, with post qualification experience.
* Salary - 40-50k pending experience and qualifications
* Performance Related Profit Sharing scheme
* Training - All necessary training will be provided
* Professional Subscriptions Paid
* Private Healthcare Scheme: Optional voluntary scheme on a contributory basis
* Holiday: 31 Days per annum, inclusive of bank holidays
* Plus, an additional day off to celebrate your birthday. An additional day accrues for every 3 years of service.
* Pension Scheme: Workplace pension scheme operated through NEST
* Excellent business mileage scheme
Client can interview immediately for this role.
£35000 - £50000 per annum + + bonus & benefits