M&E CAD / Revit Technician - Northampton - Building Services Contractor - £25-40k
Your new company
A thriving Northampton based Mechanical Building Services Contractor which operates across the UK working for a variety of Blue Chip Clients in the commercial and residential and distribution sectors. Increased workload has opened up a position for a Mechanical CAD / Revit Technician to join their design team.
Your new role
As part of the in house mechanical design team, you will be required to work closely with design engineers and project managers, creating high quality mechanical services drawings from engineer's designs in AutoCAD. This will involve drafting Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and public services onto architectural drawings in 2D and 3D. Coordination of M&E services will also be required.
You will work on a wide range of design & build and refurbishment projects including; warehouses/distribution centres, schools, office blocks, student accommodation and apartment blocks.
What you'll need to succeed
- AutoCAD experience essential
- At least 2 years working in a building services consultancy or contractor
- Experience producing mechanical services (HVAC) drawings
- Produce related 2D CAD drawings using the design package AutoCAD.
- Experience of Revit MEP is desirable
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - 40,000
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097