CAD Technician Adviser job, construction and manufacturing specialists, in North Kent paying up to £40k
Your new company
Your new company is a specialist in the construction and manufacturing industry, with unique in-depth knowledge with multiple offices across Europe, Africa and Asia. They provide custom application proposals in window and façade system, passive fire protection and industrial applications. They are now looking for a CAD Technician Adviser to support their growing team.
Your new role
- Effectively process and manage customers' enquiries from technical queries to design drawings and general product advice.
- To partake in the construction of UKAS accredited fire test build ups.
- To work closely and liaise with the necessary departments to ensure that all customers' technical needs are fulfilled.
- Provide in house-take take-off and quotation services for Paint and Thermal Systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Working knowledge of CAD or similar is advantageous.
- Previous experience of working in the construction industry is essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction drawings is advantageous, but not essential, as training will be provided.
- Experience of working in a hands-on, fastpaced environment with the ability to multitask, an eye for detail, and ability to prioritise workload is desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme > Excellent benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
- Part of a growing International group
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.