Capital Works Project Manager required for a London based NHS Foundation Trust
Hays Property & Surveying are working with a large London based NHS Foundation Trust to source a Senior Project Manager (Capital Works) paying AfC Band 8b (£52,306 - £60,983)
Working on medium to large scale refurbishment/new build schemes up to £10m and reporting to the Head of Programme and Project Management, you will play an integral role of coordinating and directing all key internal and external stakeholder input into the project. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the successful programme and project management delivery on a number of projects of varying size and complexity.
- Providing a full range of programme and project management services relating to major capital development programmes as well as individual projects across a complex estate portfolio
- Ensuring that value and risk management techniques are applied at the outset of a programme or project in conjunction with the Management Consulting Team where appropriate, and developing a culture of risk and value awareness and management within programme and project delivery teams
Working with the Senior Project team and external consultants, you will also be responsible for:
- Timelines and the achievement of project milestones
- Managing the project budget
- Managing all risks associated with the project to include the development and monitoring of contingency plans.
- Establishing and maintaining close links and regular communication with all operational managers to ensure a seamless service delivery.
- Leading and planning completion and post-project phases
It is expected that applicants would have a construction related degree (or equivalent) as well as possessing strong team working skills and a high degree of self-assurance and professional credibility.
This position would suit applicants already working within the NHS either client side or via a consultancy.
To apply for this position, please contact Marcus May on 0207 259 8811