Carpenter, Bath, Blue CSCS, City & guilds qualification.
Our specialist trades & labour team are currently seeking high quality carpenters & joiners for a variety of projects across Bath
We supply clients within many construction areas from large scale new build developments through to smaller interior fit outs and refurbishments.
Carpenters will be required to complete 1st & 2nd fix works and joinery installations to a high standard. On higher end projects (e.g. 5* hotels, penthouses and shop fitting), there may also be detailed and intricate hardwood finishes.
All candidates must:
- Hold a CSCS card
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in UK with applicable references
- Be able to complete 1st & 2nd fix installations with speed and precision and have hardwood joinery experience also
- Have all tools - minimum requirement is full hand kit and cordless
- Be reliable, punctual, hardworking and maintain a professional attitude to all tasks
- Have full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment - Hard hat, boots, hi-vis, gloves and goggles)