Exceptionally talented Chartered Building Surveyor and Residential Valuer required
To continue our exceptional growth, our client, based in Watford. Are looking for an exceptionally talented Chartered Building Surveyor and Residential Valuer, to join our team at Associate Director level. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Surveyor to play a central role in assisting the co-founders to continue the development of a cutting-edge surveying business, driven by technology innovation. Job description: This is one of a kind role, as it stretches beyond traditional surveying responsibilities. The job will initially be split 50:50 between on-site surveying duties and office-based venture development activities.
- RICS Homebuyer and Building Surveys
- Residential Market Valuations (non-lending)
Venture development activities
- Develop best practices for consultant surveyors.
- Build technical content for Web (Blogs, FAQs, etc.).
- Work with and provide In-house training for non-surveying Staff.
- Strengthen RICS Compliance procedures.
- Provide surveying inputs to Technology Product team.
Desired Skills and Experience
MRICS/FRICS Minimum 10 years of residential surveying Entrepreneurial mind-set Full understanding of IT technologies Passionate about developing Surveying technology Excellent team communication skills
What we offer:
- Upto £75,000 + Bonus + Share Options
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension scheme
- Fantastic opportunity to join a maturing start-up at a very exciting stage of our growth and the possibility of becoming a full Director with future share options.