Chartered Residential/Building Surveyor
Job Title: Chartered Residential/Building Surveyor
Line Manager: Head of Surveying Management
- Permanent Full Time (Part Time Considered)
- Office & home - based roles available depending on location.
Culture, Duties and Responsibilities:
It is our belief that training, and development of the individual is the key to attracting and retaining quality employees. Support, and the all-important funding, is provided to ensure the team completes the required annual CPD, thereby ensuring that we maintain and exceed the already established high service standards expected and provided to our clients.
You will be RICS accredited and ideally have VRS accreditation with experience in mortgage valuations and Home Buyer reports. The role will be predominantly home based, looking after postcodes in and around your home location.
On a day to day basis you will be valuing properties by applying expert knowledge and awareness of the local property market, taking measurements of houses and flats or other properties. Writing detailed reports on various properties for Mortgage Valuations, Homebuyers Report and Building Surveys. You will ensure corporate standards and best practice is adhered to at all time and seek to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all legislation affecting the technical aspects of valuing and surveying.
Salary & Package:
- GBP40,000 - GBP60,000 Basic + Competitive Bonus Structure + Car Allowance/Company Car
- Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, minimum of Assoc, preferably MRICS.
- Ideally have 2+ years' experience carrying out Surveys.
- Ability to do building surveys to a high standard is essential.
Ideal Personality traits:
- Be able to exercise excellent vision and perception when carrying out valuations.
- Be autonomous and team oriented.
- To be driven, committed and efficient.
- To be able to manage time and inspection schedule.
- To be professional, courteous and respectful.
- To be highly analytical and perceptive when identifying building defects.
- Must be flexible and attentive to detail.
Harry Goodall | Recruitment Consultant
Tel: (phone number removed) | DD: (phone number removed)
40000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Annual + GBP40000 - GBP60000/annum Bonus & Car Allowance